Nicole has completed extensive education at the University of Toronto including her Master of Science in Physiotherapy, Master of Professional Kinesiology and Bachelor of Kinesiology. Prior to pursuing Physiotherapy, Nicole’s journey began in the fitness industry where she spent 8 years working in a number of settings. She worked with industry giants like Nike, earning recognition as one of Toronto's top fitness trainers. She also gathered experience providing strength, conditioning and mobility training among a variety of populations including athletes, pre/post-natal, elders and the general population.
Benefits of Physiotherapy include:
- Eliminating or reducing pain
- Boosting cardiovascular functioning and lung capacity
- Improving overall strength and coordination
- Managing and preventing injuries
- Enhance women’s health and postpartum care
- Physiotherapy empowers you throughout your recovery and beyond
No spam, notifications only about new products, updates.